WSP in the UK achieve Complete Control, Governance & Insight with Cora PPM
Director of PMO Services
WSP in the UK
Before installing Cora PPM WSP in the UK had multiple data sets from multiple systems, e.g. P6 for scheduling, risk management systems, Oracle Aconex for information distribution, MS Excel spreadsheets. What they didn’t have was the one location where project executives could go to see all the information instantly.
Cora PPM has given WSP the view into project data it was looking for. It has also provided consistency – so it has a coherent approach to managing each project.
- Reduced Training: In addition to helping with governance, the Cora solution provides a standard mechanism for our client to manage its data, which means it’s easier for new staff to come on board the Northern Estates programme with minimal training.
- Single View Of The Truth: “With Cora PPM, we can now hold time, cost, risks, issues, commercial data in a platform that is accessible and easily digestible. We chose Cora for those reasons. It takes project information from disparate sources and providing it in an easy-to-read reporting format.” (PPM Technical Lead)
- Reduced Time Reporting: Measurable results in cutting time to report, e.g.
- Time spent reporting each month cut from 10 hours to seconds
- Time spent compiling project lists cut from 2-3 weeks to minutes
- 1000s of projects in a single view
- Smarter Decisions: “It allows us to drill down into information and gives our senior management the key decision-making information so they can make informed decisions on all our schemes.” (PMO Services Director)
- Better Governance: “It facilities a consistent approach across a portfolio of projects and allows us to have good governance across a series of projects in a consistent manner.” (PMO Services Director)