Engineering and Construction organizations require a holistic view of infrastructure, asset and project information and their inter-dependencies;
Taking into account tasks, sub-contractors, milestones, pricing information, planning, bill of materials, resources, and much more.
- Transparency in delivery, providing project performance insight based on real-time data.
- Collaboration across geographies and time zones for employees as well as clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and other third parties.
- Streamlined decision-making, cost management, and approvals process across the organization.
- Maximise efficiencies with standardized, centralized, and simplified business processes.
- Improve financial forecasting and optimize investment across the entire project portfolio.
In this webinar, Paul Rees, UK Country Manager and Engineering expert at Cora Systems provides insight into how leaders in the Engineering industry such as WSP and Honeywell are using Cora PPM to gain the control, governance and insight required to drive efficiency and reduce deviation, helping them to achieve successful project delivery.