Cora's Project portfolio management software makes you the ‘control tower’ - effortlessly orchestrating your portfolio of projects.
With Cora PPM Software You Can:
Monitor all the data that your materials, resources and assets generate in real time. When anything happens anywhere, you can take action immediately.
Thanks to the EVM metrics embedded into all our solutions, you’ll be able to track and respond to those gaps between planned costs and delivery and actual costs and completion.
Now that all your data are gathered and organized in the one place, and are continually updated in real time, everyone will be working using the same facts and figures.
Because all your processes have been integrated into the one system, everyone will be working in the same, standardized way.
You’ll deploy your assets and resources much more effectively, thanks to the granular visibility you now get into each project, and that bird’s-eye view you’ll have of your portfolio as a whole.
We’ve consciously designed our software so that it’s incredibly easy to configure, both for you and by you. So you’ll enjoy immediate and enthusiastic buy-in across your organization as soon as you start using it.
Cora Helps Enterprise Businesses Deliver Projects On Time and On Budget
See some of the many practical benefits our project portfolio management software solution gives you.
Become even more competitive
Cora Project Portfolio Management Software empowers enterprise organizations to plan and manage their long-term projects.
Everything you do and make is delivered on time and on budget, thanks to our seamless integration of your financial controls, your schedules, and any existing software.
So your costs and waste go down and your margins and revenue soar.
Cora Makes you the ‘Control Tower’ of Your Projects
All the data that your parts, materials and fixed assets produce as they move through your supply chain are gathered into one, central system.
So your capacity planning and resource management will be significantly more effective. And your whole organization will operate much more profitably.
Cora Powers Projects Worth More Than $75 billion
“It all gets done in one tool, globally.”
Phil Howe, Project Management Excellence Leader, Europe
“Cora allows us to be agile and to adapt.”
Kieragh Nelson, Partner
“We’ve gotten our 2% net-recovered margin.”
Mark Ruettiger, National Operations Manager
Your problems, our solutions
We know how busy you all are, so we’ve produced 3 different types of demos for you to choose from.
- Private companies and government departments are measured by the success of their projects.
- Good project portfolio management helps the board to define and realize key objectives, helping to properly assign resources, improve the quality of services and critically strategically align project portfolios.
- Our project portfolio management software solution can be used in any industry. We currently have clients in Aerospace, Healthcare; Life Sciences; Engineering & Construction; Public Sector; Enterprise Project Management Offices around the world, in areas such as utilities, financial services, transport, etc.)
- Typically, our software solutions are 75% base product plus 25% configured for specific verticals.
- We have in-house subject-matter experts in each of our five key industries.
The principal difference is that PPM is much more configurable and the best PPM software can comfortably be integrated with any existing ERP software. Whereas most ERP systems make that process extremely cumbersome. Learn more in our ERP comparison page
- Our Portfolio Management Software solution facilitates real-time collaboration between teams. Tasks can be updated instantly, regardless of users are based
- A visual tool like the Gantt chart enables your project teams to easily view timelines, tasks, and responsibilities. They can be easily auto-generated and edited.
- Managers can select team members from a central resource pool and assign them to those tasks
- Dashboards can surface key information quickly so program managers can quickly get a handle on a vast array of projects in a few instants
- Intelligent workflows can drive the delivery of projects, as well as raise risks & issues when required.
- Our strategic capacity management application helps to easily understand requirements for the year ahead so our clients can maximize usage of their global resource pools
- We can help to fulfill 85% of resource requirements quickly and easily, satisfying the balance using readily available data and insights
- Cora guarantees a return on investment, as it has 20+ years of building metrics into its implementations
- Here, for example, are some measurable results achieved: 55% reduction in forecasting volatility; 85% resourcing “a slam dunk”; 50% reduction in canceled projects; 40% reduction in project deviation; 10% reduction of capital program costs; $2.5m increase in planned savings yearly
- From an end-user point of view, the main benefit is that project data can be accessed and updated in real-time from anywhere in the world on any device
- From an IT infrastructure point of view, Cora is responsible for hosting the application, feature updates, security, etc. so there’s no need for the client to worry about physical servers.
- Having your data backed up and protected in a secure and safe location on the cloud provides a failsafe solution in case you experience, say, a power failure or a natural disaster
- Having your data based in the cloud will ensure that even in the event of a crisis you won’t suffer much downtime or loss of productivity
- Implementation of the project management software solution is much quicker compared to on-premises and as the organization grows the solution can be scaled quickly
- The key to portfolio management is selecting the right portfolio of projects and specifically knowing which projects are profitable (or unprofitable)
- When making an investment decision it is vital to properly assess your risk factors
- Ideally, you would diversify your risks when it comes to managing your portfolio