Project Portfolio Management Software for Engineering and Construction
Comprehensive Project Controls
Cora ‘Project Controls’ functionality enables you to track a construction project’s change requests and changes to costs as they happen, enabling you to eliminate unnecessary delays and minimize any deviation between planned and actual costs.
Easily Produce Project Estimates
Integrate estimates with the codes in your finance system and organize by material, labor, sub-contractor, etc., and link them to margin and import price-lists to make sure your project is profitable from the outset.
Better Stakeholder Management
Cora ‘Project Portals’ functionality mean you can easily and precisely control what each user has access to and can view on their dashboard, to ensure that 3rd party subcontractors don’t necessarily have the same view as, say, your senior management team.
Improve Document Management
Whenever documents or images are uploaded, accessed or altered that action is time and user stamped, so everything has a clear audit trail which is recorded and organized in a way that’s intuitive and easy to find and access.
Get Invoices Out Quicker
Track supplier invoices against PO numbers, and create automatically generated invoices that get triggered by time, materials or tasks completed, then use Cora’s ‘Bill of Materials’ to ensure there’s an appropriate margin between the ‘Internal Purchase Price’ and the ‘Sell-on Price’.
Mobile Access and Updates
The Cora Mobile App for Android and iOS allow you to access, upload and mark up documents and photos any time, even offline, enabling easy annotation of punch lists and checklists on the factory floor, at the construction site or on the move.
The Value Cora Generates
“Reduction in cost overruns in 8 months”
“Reduction in project forecasting volatility”
“Reduction in deviation”
“Increase in net profit on projects” (representing $Ms in savings)
Watch This Video
Find out more about how Cora helps engineering and construction companies in this video.
What Our Clients Say
“To see all this in a one-stop shop is powerful… With the click of a button, we can roll all of that information up across the country into one source, so it’s an excellent tool.”
– Mark Ruettiger, North America Operations Manager, Automated Logic Corporation
Latest Engineering and Construction Insights
Engineering and Construction Project Management Software FAQs
What is Engineering and Construction Project Management Software?
Engineering and Construction Project Management Software is a specialized software solution designed to assist in managing and executing projects within the engineering and construction industry. It helps project managers and teams streamline processes, collaborate effectively, track progress, manage resources, and meet project goals.
What are the Benefits of Engineering and Construction Project Management Software?
- Efficient project planning and scheduling.
- Improved team collaboration and communication.
- Optimal resource allocation and management.
- Real-time tracking of project progress and milestones.
- Enhanced risk identification and mitigation.
- Streamlined document management and version control.
- Better quality control and inspections.
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics for informed decision-making.
- Integration with other industry-specific tools for seamless workflows.
What are Some of the Key Features of Engineering and Construction Project Management Software?
- Project planning and scheduling.
- Resource management and allocation.
- Task management and assignment.
- Collaboration and communication tools.
- Budgeting and cost tracking.
- Document management and version control.
- Quality control and inspections.
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Reporting and analytics.
Can the Software be Integrated with Other Products?
Crucially, our software can be seamlessly integrated with any existing processes or software platforms. So whatever systems you employ will be coordinated and organized through one central hub. Making you the control tower orchestrating all your activities.