Cora PPM software is designed to give CEOs effortless visibility into the organization they’re in charge of. You get an immediate, granular view into all of your individual projects, and that all-important 30,000-foot bird’s-eye view of your portfolio.
Cora PPM helps you:
- Implement a digital transformation program so that all your data and processes are digitized, streamlined and integrated, enabling standardization across your organization and creating tangible savings and efficiencies.
- Get that single source of truth now that your financial controls, resourcing, forecasts and scheduling are all integrated within the one, central system. Everything is visualised and rolled up to an executive level in easy-to-read dashboards and reports around budget, time, risk etc.
- Improve project optimization by exploring what-if scenarios, allowing you to easily visualize possible outcomes from project selection and compare trade-offs, producing valuable insights about which ones are delivering on strategic objectives around profit, risk, ESG etc.
- Enables you to make data-driven decisions to improve project and portfolio success, now that all your data is kept permanently up to date, is immediately accessible and is all organized through the one central hub.
- Manage your resources far more effectively, so everything is where it needs to be, when it’s needed, which will reduce costs and waste and increase your margins significantly.
- Effortlessly oversee your strategic workforce planning, so you can conduct an inventory of your skills set to match demand to capacity, ensuring the right people are always working on the right projects.
- Gain the confidence to know that all your regulatory requirements are being met and all relevant documents are kept constantly up to date, centrally organized and immediately accessible.
“The real beauty and the real strength of Cora PPM comes from being able to roll up all that information and data into a single view. So our Programme Management Office gets one version of the truth. It gives us that 30,000-foot view of what’s going on across a very large and complex portfolio.”
– Justin Leese, Programme Director, Local Full Fibre Networks, Department for Digital, Culture Media and Sport, UK Government.