Cora PPM helps CSOs realize their corporate vision and achieve their strategic organizational objectives. It gives effortless visibility into all your activities so you can deliver projects on budget and on schedule, boosting growth and maximizing revenue.
Cora PPM helps you:
- Measure and analyze strategic priorities against value creation, then visualize and demonstrate the results on easy-to-read graphs and Gantt charts.
- Explore what-if scenarios to improve project prioritization, which will make your strategic planning more efficient while generating a better ROI from your portfolio, helping you to successfully implement your digital transformation initiatives.
- Gain a bird’s-eye view across your portfolio, which will help you manage growth and scalability while providing you with invaluable insights to help you advise your senior management team and executives.
- Get granular visibility into each individual project, monitor progress, change requests, changes to cost and more, which will allow you to help with day-to-day operations so they function more efficiently.
- Gain confidence knowing that all cybersecurity issues are being constantly monitored and reviewed. We improve our software continuously, and as soon as an update is ready, the Cora Customer Success Team will contact you about it.
- Digitize and centralize all your data and documents, keeping them permanently up to date, so everything’s instantly accessible.
- Seamlessly integrate your financial controls, resourcing, schedules and forecasting.
- Integrate all your systems and software solutions, so all your processes are streamlined and everyone works in the same, standardized way.
“We’re seeing financial benefits, and we’re certainly seeing quality benefits, in terms of the outputs we’re getting from the system. There’s savings of $750,000 over the first two years. We’ve got that monetary benefit straight away.”
– Mark Cain, Programme Manager, National Health Service Digital, UK government