A flexible framework that provides access to data in Cora PPM software to a wider audience.
Build your technical framework to develop your organizations portal experience
Our Portal is a companion site for our PPM software, set up to drive communication between external stakeholders and PPM users.
It provides a secure, tailored view of information, working as a “self-service” channel so stakeholders can quickly track and interrogate the progress of projects, programs and ideas within Cora PPM.
Portals in our project management software are not standalone applications. They are fully integrated into our PPM application which significantly reduces set up and maintenance costs through:
- Update once – change a smart form in PPM and it updates in all portals immediately
- Single user management model – all users are maintained in project management software
- No additional hosting requirements
- Options for single sign-on
- No development or coding effort to create portals. System administrators can create, update and delete portals all from within the administration settings of PPM
Portals use a ‘building blocks’ model. This gives you the flexibility to pick and choose features you need in each portal.
By giving occasional users access to just the data and functionality they need, training and onboarding can be significantly reduced. External stakeholders can quickly track and interrogate the progress of projects and programs. Publish project information easily to the public, e.g. for government organizations, and turn ideas or requirements into projects within our PPM software with no re-keying required.
- External stakeholders can quickly track and interrogate progress of projects and programs
- Easily turn ideas or requirements into projects within Cora PPM with no re-keying
- Publish project information easily to the public, e.g. for government organizations
- Out-of-the box scenario around requirements gathering