Cora Systems named in the April 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Strategic Portfolio Management. Get complimentary access here
Data sets from multiple systems making it harder to see the big picture
Before implementing Cora’s application, our client had multiple data sets from multiple systems, e.g., P6 for scheduling, risk management systems, Oracle Aconex for information distribution, MS Excel spreadsheets. What the client didn’t have was the one location that project executives could go to see information instantly.
Our client now has the view into project data it craved. Cora also provides consistency so our client has a coherent approach to managing each project in its portfolio.
- Reduced the need for training: In addition to helping with governance, Cora PPM provided a standard mechanism for our client to manage their data, which meant it was easier for new staff to come on board its land and building programs with minimal training.
- A single view of the truth: “With Cora PPM, we can now hold time, cost, risks, issues, commercial data in a platform that is accessible and easily digestible. We chose Cora for those reasons. It takes project information from disparate sources and provides it in an easy-to-read reporting format.”
(PPM Technical Lead)
- Reduced time reporting: We helped cut significant time spent on reporting, with measurable results, for example:
– Time spent reporting each month cut from 10 hours to seconds
– Time spent compiling project lists cut from 2-3 weeks to minutes
– 1,000s of projects in a single view
- Smarter decisions: “It allows us to drill down into information and gives our senior management key decision-making information so they can make informed decisions on all our schemes.” (PMO Services Director)
- Better governance: “It facilities a consistent approach across a portfolio of projects and allows us to have good governance across a series of projects in a consistent manner.” (PMO Services Director)
Our highly trained experts are standing by, ready to demonstrate and answer all of your questions about pricing, implementation, or anything else.