We are looking for an ambitious SEO and Digital Marketing Officer who is ready to take the next step in their career working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth company.
As SEO and Digital Marketing Officer, you will help to create and capture demand within our target market. We are looking for an ambitious SEO and Digital Marketing Officer who is ready to take the next step in their career working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a part of a wider Marketing team comprising digital, content, design, product, and marketing operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or a related field required
This is a hybrid role working from home and at our HQ in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the design, development, maintenance, and enhancements of our website
- Continuously optimize web content focusing on the user experience and demand generation
- Complete ongoing analysis and reporting of website performance using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to the website in a timely manner
- Monitor SEO performance and work with the content team to develop new assets to increase inbound traffic and conversions
- Work with the rest of the demand generation team to create email marketing, PPC, paid social, and other digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure alignment with sales and SDR teams and develop targeted digital marketing campaigns to reach our audience and report on campaign success
- Optimise existing digital channels and develop new digital channels to drive growth
- Build effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business
- Stay in tune with emerging technologies/industry trends and proactively apply them to operations and activities
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or a related field required
- 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Strong proficiency in WordPress
- Knowledge of HubSpot is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Great communication skills, both in writing and verbal communication
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance, pension, and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and every Cora employee is granted an annual allowance of €3,000/£3,000 and five days per annum to focus on professional development.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page.
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our social channels.
This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in Ireland.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.