This is a key role with the following responsibilities and tasks, but this list is not exhaustive:
- Give technical direction to teams in designing, building, testing, and deploying changes to existing software
- Drive automation efforts to eliminate manual work in building infrastructure, performing releases, and other operational work.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Consider the organization’s entire IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements
- Maintain and automate the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Actively participate in the building of security during all development stages of software systems and infrastructure
- Understand & comply with GDPR, HIPAA Security, and Privacy Laws.
- Adhere to the Cora Systems Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
The successful candidate must demonstrate
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD solutions (e.g., Jenkins, TFS/ADO, GitLab).
- Experience with Azure Cloud, containerised workloads, and orchestration
- Understand Azure, Microsoft Technologies, Git, and RESTful web application technologies.
- Detail-oriented and systematic.
- Strong understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP
- Familiarity with SIEM solutions (e.g., Splunk, Dynatrace).
Required Candidate Experience
We have a strong company culture of openness and transparency. We aim for a fun working environment where our people enjoy their work and strive to do their very best for our clients and the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong self-starter with the following attributes:
- Experience with large-scale deployment of software artifacts.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Well-developed people skills, capable of building strong working relationships
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the bigger picture
- A positive outlook and constructive way of working with others
- Professional personality with a “getting things done” attitude
- 5 Years’ experience operating within a multi-disciplined product and services organisation with subject matter expertise in automation, virtualization, and cloud engineering.
- Familiar with Project Management concepts
- A degree in an IT discipline is essential
Cora is offering a very competitive compensation package for this role. as well as the opportunity to grow your career and achieve your potential in a fast-growing dynamic company.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in Ireland or the UK.
Note: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and centre. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention, and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that has a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com.