Elanco, is a global animal health company, that develops products and knowledge services to prevent and treat disease in food animals, and pets in more than 90 countries.
They have annual revenue of $3.1 Billion, 6,500 employees, 100+ external manufacturing sites and are a division of Eli Lilly & Company.
- “Excellent tool and interface; a single source of truth for project portfolio”
- “Easy to use, does not create a lot of administrative burden on the organization”
- “Very helpful, allowed the lead team to better manage priorities to support business planning”
- “Best tool and process I have seen at any company I have worked for, very helpful”
Elanco has experienced tremendous growth and change over the last number of years and required a system to enable project management and project prioritization.
Capabilities Cora bring:
- The PPMO process in Elanco is global and Cora PPM enables seamless visibility across the entire portfolio of projects.
- A key driver for Elanco is the flexibility of Cora PPM. They can use the tool at both a high level (portfolio tracking) and a very detailed level (project management and execution).
- Cora PPM has helped facilitate portfolio reviews, prioritization of work, and management reviews of key project success indicators.
- Elanco utilizes several key features with Cora PPM in order to manage their complex portfolios, through the;
- Ability to link projects across multiple groups working on the same initiative
- The flexibility of creating custom program structures and changing them, without losing any data
- Ability to import and export data into Excel, pdf and jpeg formats
- Ability to configure screens, views, fields, and dropdowns
During a case study webinar entitled “Establishing a PPM and Prioritization Program” Mario Clarizia, Senior Advisor – Project & Portfolio Management with Elanco, outlined the challenges they faced and the benefits they gained since implementing Cora PPM.
Find out more about our Life Science solutions here