When? Thursday, February 6th from 2 – 6pm
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm: Registration & Networking, including Refreshments
- 2.00pm – 2.15pm: Company Update – Paul Rees
- 2.15pm – 2.45pm: Case Study – Migration
- 2.45pm – 3.15pm: Product Update
- 3.15pm – 3.45pm: Interactive Workshop
- 3.45pm – 6.00pm: Dinner & Drinks
Reserve your Ticket Below
Nestled beside St Paul’s Cathedral in London’s business district, the Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s is centrally located and easy to access.
The following is some advice on how to get to the venue:
Over 230 local car parking spaces are available at Baynard House Car Park, on 133 Queen Victoria Street, EC4V 4BQ. Parking is available on Queen Victoria Street, opening times are from 6:00am to 7pm – £3.50 per hour. More details here. Please note that a Congestion Charge applies to most vehicles entering central London, so a toll may be payable when driving to the Hotel.
The nearest Central Line Station, St Paul’s, is just a 5 minute walk away.
The nearest Circle and District Line Station, Mansion House, is just a 5 minute walk away.