“We’ve had some quite complex requirements that we’ve placed upon Cora, as our implementation has evolved, but there’s always been this willingness to find a solution. There’s no problem that is too daunting for the Cora team.”
Director of Group Operations and Program Management Office, CityFibre
The challenges CityFibre faced
- Lack of consistency across each of its network cities
- Lack of visibility about staff work on the ground
- Poor view of aggregation of risk management and issue management
- Change management was problematic
- Difficult to forecast volumes and monitor supplier performance because of manual-based procedures
Capabilities Cora bring
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycles digitally.
- Ability to take in new business opportunities from commercial teams or from IT teams, controlling approvals and the journey into it to a piece of work.
- Digitally manages the performance of projects with intelligent workflow processes.
- Enables easy on-boarding of recruits, and standardization of work processes, as staff numbers grow. In CityFibre’s case from 200 to 1,300+ since the initial Cora implementation.
- Governance and control of the entire program, including enabling workstreams (Wayleaves, Marketing, Service Operations, etc.) and the construction program.
- Dashboards and reporting used to provide insight against program KPIs, including the number of homes ready for service, cost per home delivered and performance against SLAs.
- Ability to see the health of portfolio: from a resourcing point of view; how much change is going on; spend against budget
- Ability to capture lessons learned into a central point and distribute uniformly across all other projects, helping to manage the portfolio much more effectively
- Visibility over timelines and locations, ability to run scenarios and strategies around how that affects the entire portfolio and shapes resource plans
- Centralized, consolidated and digitized information provides powerful insights to make better decisions and forecasts into the future
How much could you save?
In addition to helping CityFibre cut forecasting volatility from 45% to under 20%, they also gained a return on investment as a result of digitizing their processes. Try our PPM ROI Calculator to discover the potential savings you could make.