“We’ve had some quite complex requirements that we’ve placed upon Cora, as our implementation has evolved, but there’s always been this willingness to find a solution. There’s no problem that is too daunting for the Cora team.”
– Sarah Malin
Director of Group Operations and Program Management Office, CityFibre
The challenges CityFibre faced
- Lack of consistency across each of its network cities
- Lack of visibility about staff work on the ground
- Poor view of aggregation of risk management and issue management
- Change management was problematic
- Difficult to forecast volumes and monitor supplier performance because of manual-based procedures
Capabilities Cora brings
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycles digitally.
- Ability to take in new business opportunities from commercial teams or from IT teams, controlling approvals and the journey into it to a piece of work.
- Digitally manages the performance of projects with intelligent workflow processes.
- Enables easy on-boarding of recruits, and standardization of work processes, as staff numbers grow. In CityFibre’s case from 200 to 1,300+ since the initial Cora implementation.
- Governance and control of the entire program, including enabling workstreams (Wayleaves, Marketing, Service Operations, etc.) and the construction program.
- Dashboards and reporting used to provide insight against program KPIs, including the number of homes ready for service, cost per home delivered and performance against SLAs.
- Ability to see the health of portfolio: from a resourcing point of view; how much change is going on; spend against budget
- Ability to capture lessons learned into a central point and distribute them uniformly across all other projects, helping to manage the portfolio much more effectively
- Visibility over timelines and locations, ability to run scenarios and strategies around how that affects the entire portfolio and shapes resource plans
- Centralized, consolidated, and digitized information provides powerful insights to make better decisions and forecasts for the future