Allergan is a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals, devices, and biologic products for patients around the world. They have 18,000 employees and commercial operations in approximately 100 countries.
“With Cora, we’re able to sit around the table at senior management level and understand where we are much better than previously.”
– Paul Moody,
Director of Global Engineering Projects, Allergan
Allergan was using disconnected platforms to manage their $65 million capital program on top of the remaining 800+ live projects per annum. The lack of visibility was causing unnecessary workload, missed deadlines, deviation and a lack of support on projects.
Capabilities Cora brings:
- Project request and prioritization.
- Skillset planning and monitoring.
- Timesheet management (replacement for time tracker).
- Financial planning and monitoring for Capital Expenditure projects (integrated with SAP).
- Through Cora, Allergan was able to achieve full visibility and control over its portfolio.
- Cora provides real-time information to Allergan’s wide user group which leads to better-informed decisions and ultimately allows them to invest in projects that align with the company’s strategic goals based on their criteria.
- The Strategic Capacity Management capabilities of Cora’s solution allowed resource managers to gain visibility of the demands on their teams and provided them with the ability to guarantee support for projects.