Are you experienced in budgeting, sensitivity/scenario analysis, agile reforecasting, accurate and useful reporting for management?
We are hiring a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager who will build the core foundations of the FP&A function including; budgeting, sensitivity/scenario analysis, agile reforecasting, accurate and useful reporting for management, board, and department heads - ensuring everything is focused on representing business performance against our key strategies. You will be a self-starter & proactive problem solver working closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Tech Teams providing a financial lens to assist a fast-growing international Group achieve its overall financial objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other quantitative discipline
Hybrid, mix of home and office, either North West or Dublin based.
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting
- Working closely with the Department Heads and senior management, taking full responsibility for the Preparation, review and presentation of the business P&L budgets and forecasts for departments.
- Lead and facilitate the bi-annual and annual financial planning process.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans.
- Prepare concise and insightful management reporting to help partners understand performance and detailed variance analysis.
- Be a key point of contact with partners to discuss queries and find solutions to problems.
Analysis & Support
- Support senior management by being the Key Finance business partner to marketing, sales, services, product & tech teams.
- Assist departments with business case preparation and analysis.
- Ownership of the financial model.
- Lead annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes.
- Ownership of weekly/monthly / quarterly reporting packs (both financial and key performance indicators) and present results to senior management
- Understand the revenue drivers of the business and ways of adding value.
- Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
- Provide financial/analytical support to assess potential acquisitions/partnerships
- Perform regular and ad hoc analysis to assess customer economics, channel economics, and new business case opportunities
Control and Risk Management
- Become the key area of control in data management for your area.
- Assist with review and updating of SOC controls
Required Skills and Experience:
- Coming from a Company with a min turnover of €50M
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other quantitative discipline; (Qualified Accountant or CFA with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE is advantageous).
- Proven experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- A confident self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with very strong communication skills
- Expert Excel/modeling skills; strong Data Visualisation & PowerPoint/presentation skills.
- Experience using financial planning tools and Power BI
- Ability to operate across time zones.
- Experience in a multinational B2B subscription and Services business is desirable.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
- We offer flexible working, life insurance, pension, and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and every Cora employee is granted an annual allowance of €3,000/£3,000 and five days per annum to focus on professional development.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. (Although the location on the Bamboo listing says “Carrick on Shannon” the form can also be used by Irish-based applicants in Dublin).
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on any of our social channels. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in Ireland or the UK.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.