Are you early in your sales career and looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company?
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
- Utilize our CRM (HubSpot), email, cold calling, and other methods to proactively seek new business opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects, then identify their needs/pain points and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to help qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up and attend meetings/calls between prospects and sales executives, while also handling the introductions and follow-up
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent B2B sales experience
- 1+ years experience as a sales development rep, ideally in the SaaS space
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- A proven track record of hitting or exceeding lead/sales targets
- Strong commercial awareness, coupled with great attention to detail
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software would be desirable
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
- We offer flexible working, life insurance, and pension and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and every Cora employee is granted an annual allowance of €3,000 and five days per annum to focus on professional development.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to apply
Send your CV, and a few lines about why this role interests you, to email@example.com and include “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.
Note: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.