Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company? Then a move to Cora Systems to become part of our vibrant Professional Services team could be just what you are looking for.
Cora is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our successful professional services delivery team. It offers an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team and working on your own initiative whilst delivering to the highest standard of service to clients and the project team. Specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability, allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude. Ideally a commercially aware Project Manager who has managed software projects from initiation to closure.
- Manage all services and delivery related to our client. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage all projects within the Cora implementation approach.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to your manager and management as required
- Manage and foster the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
- Proven working experience as a project Manager in the information technology sector
- Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Minimum of 5+ years working as a Project Manager
- Commercial awareness and an ability to contribute to the financial success of Cora and its customers
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
- Ability to work with clients onsite
- English: Fluent
- Occasional travel to customer site is required.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance and pension and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on any of our social channels. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the US.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.