Are you an experienced Technical Product Manager looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company?
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
- Ensure items are reviewed, prioritised and ready for execution with engineering
- Effectively communicate current sprint, future sprints, and impact of requirement movement.
- Ensure item delivery is aligned to release schedule
- Effective metrics of delivery performance
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Play a key role in Product Marketing in the Cora business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant job in the SaaS market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background, with experience in SDLC
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance, pension, and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and every Cora employee is granted an annual allowance of €3,000 and five days per annum to focus on professional development.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page.
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us via email@example.com or any of our social channels.
This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in Ireland.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.