This is a key role with the following responsibilities and tasks, but this list is not exhaustive:
- Investigating and Responding to Helpdesk tickets within SLA’s
- Escalation of issues where necessary
- Input to technical investigations
- Input to hardware investigations
- Performance of customer upgrades and installs
- Liaising with customers
- Attendance at customer handover meetings
- Cora Internal IT support
- Cora IT Environment Support – External and internal backups, support documentation, hardware & software support for laptops, application licensing, business applications support, access controls
- IT Security – Firewalls. McAfee EPO Orchestrator, support documentation, cyber security principles
- SSO configuration
- 3rd party vendor management
- Microsoft Office 365 Admin Centres, including Exchange, Sharepoint, Teams, Azure Active Directory, Security and Compliance
- Internal server monitoring & support
Required Candidate Experience
We have a strong company culture of openness and transparency. We aim for a fun working environment where our people enjoy their work and strive to do their very best for our clients and the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong self-starter with the following attributes:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Professional phone manner
- Well-developed people skills, capable of building strong working relationships
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the bigger picture
- A positive outlook and constructive way of working with others
- Professional personality with a “getting things done” attitude
- 3-5 Years’ experience operating within a multi-disciplined support team
- Familiar with Project Management concepts
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or SQL.DBA would be a distinct advantage
- A degree in an IT discipline is essential
Cora is offering a very competitive compensation package for this role. as well as the opportunity to grow your career and achieve your potential in a fast-growing dynamic company.
How to Apply
Please send your Resumé and a few words about why this role interests you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above, or on our social channels.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and centre. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention, and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that has a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com.