- Become a trusted advisor to our customers by bringing knowledge and value to all engagements
- Ability to convert leads into sales and consult with prospects to identify the best solution to fit their specific needs
- Engage and navigate the stakeholder ecosystem to achieve buy-in, build champions and close deals with senior decision-makers
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities through the CRM system while achieving sales quotas
Key Skills and Attributes
- An overachiever who has the ability to navigate complex, executive-level enterprise software sales with confidence and ease
- A demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining sales quotas
- Motivated by a target driven, high energy sales environment with the ability to work successfully both unsupervised and also as part of a team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude and an ability to quickly build great relationships
- Excellent communication, organisational, and prioritization skills
- Experience in the Project Portfolio Management industry
- Ideally, you will be experienced in enterprise-level SaaS sales
- Graduate degree-educated or equivalent
- Proven sales experience based on the ability to find and win new business
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission scheme.
- We offer flexible working, 401K Matching and a contribution towards health insurance
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above, or on our social channels.
Note: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third party recruitment agencies at this time.
Learn More About Cora
Who Are We?
Established in 1999, Cora Systems is a software company that specialises in web-based solutions and consultancy services around portfolio, programme and project management. We transform our customers’ business by giving them greater control, insight and governance in relation to their business operations through the use of technology and expert consultancy. Our customers range from government agencies to large-scale global organisations, in life sciences, healthcare, technology, engineering & construction sectors. We operate in over 70 countries across the globe with thousands of users relying on our systems daily. We have offices in San José (US) and London (UK) and are headquartered in Carrick on Shannon, Ireland.
Cora is 100% dedicated to client implementation success. We adopt a consultative approach to solving our customers’ pain points, ensuring we fully understand their requirements. Cora has deep industry experience and draws on two decades of R&D and implementation experience for our installations. We have industry experts for each vertical market we serve. Senior project managers run our implementations, which are delivered with Cora-certified education and training. Crucially, we can rapidly deploy “out-of-the-box”, best-practice project and portfolio management solutions so clients get faster ROI.
The Cora Culture
Cora culture is centred around our people, our clients and innovation. We have a dynamic and driven team who have a passion for client success. Our behaviours are what helps us to deliver the highest quality products and services and sets a standard for how we interact with our clients, colleagues and other stakeholders.
Cora Systems has the feel and drive of a start up as we have a fun and hardworking culture plus a diverse workforce. We have been in business for 20 years and have a very strong and loyal customer base. Wanting to increase our footprint in the market, we are going through an intense growth phase at the moment which leads to this fantastic opportunity for anyone that wants to join a vibrant team and help create award winning software.
To see what life at Cora is like visit corasystems.com/careers, which includes “Day in the Life” Videos and blog posts.