Are you a US-based highly motivated team player with expertise in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management SaaS sales?
Remote working at Cora
What is like to work remotely with Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Fast-paced environment
- People/relationships focus
- Team building Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Involve others in the decision-making process
- Cooperative, collaborative decision-making
- Must assume responsibility for risk
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Stimulating communicator
- Persuasive “selling” style
- Collaborative approach
- Leadership, based on the ability to motivate others
- Strong commitment to results
- Delegate authority readily
- Graduate degree-educated or equivalent
- 10+ Years of Professional Sales Experience
- Selling into complex B2B environments where 3+ buyer stakeholders need to reach a decision consensus
- Selling software that automates and integrates multiple process areas (e.g. Project Management, Finance, Procurement)
- Can articulate the value of that process integration into a CFO-ready business case
- Can read, interpret, and align financial documents and industry perspectives to process areas that Cora’s software impacts
- Can read, interpret, and align financial documents and industry perspectives to conduct high-quality business discovery discussions with C-suite executives
- Effectively use joint success plans to ensure the achievement of buying process milestones in a timely and predictable manner
- Proven track record in coaching internal buyers on the art of internal selling so Cora projects get prioritized over other funded projects
- Proven track record of generating 40% of pipeline goals on their own using digital marketing tools and techniques (e.g. email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Proven track record of handling rigorous coaching and inspection during regular pipeline meetings and QBR’s (quarterly business reviews)
- Daily use of CRM tools to guide day to day behaviors and to keep Cora management up to date on deal progress.
- Travel outside the normal office hours is required for customer meetings and some events held throughout the year. Some limited overseas travel too
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission scheme.
- We offer flexible working, 401K Matching and a contribution towards health insurance.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at email@example.com , or on any of our social channels. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the USA.
Note: Cora Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Cora we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that have a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your Resumé and a few words about why this role interests you to firstname.lastname@example.org