Full project portfolio control is achieved through dashboards and analytics. Drive process standardization and compliance through a scalable and easily customized solution that will support your PM methodology by allowing you to:
- Have total visibility and control of the project including, finances, margins, customer satisfaction
- Integrating Capacity Planning with Strategic Portfolio Management
- Drives suitable project selection which delivers better economic outcomes
- Top-down budgeting
- Scenario planning
- Shrewder portfolio selections
- Improvement of portfolio prioritization
- Control of strategic capacity management
- Track benefits realization
- Embed business intelligence
Through our SPM software, we ensure you can:
- Plan, prioritize, evaluate and monitor the right projects and programmes for your organization
- Develop a clear roadmap of digital initiatives now and in the future
- Drive transformational success across the organization
- Projects are managed and monitored from start to finish
- Visibility easily accessible to all relevant parties
- Information is stored in one centralized place
Processes digitalized (invoicing, vendor management, etc.)
Information Technology / Information Systems
- Drive innovation
- Connect the technology ecosystem
- Accelerate digital transformation
- Reduce budget deviation
- Improve forecasting accuracy
- Clear visibility
- Gathering data relevant to your portfolio of projects, helping staff working on those projects to make better decisions
- Accurately measure progress, e.g. actuals, commitments, timesheets, quantities, etc.
- Improve management of your projects’ cost and schedule
- Manage change, including scope and budget
- Calculate performance and earned value management
- Better deliver financial returns as expected
Resource Allocation and Management
- See immediately where a resource is over-allocated
- Use skill filters to find available resources
- Link facilities and materials to tasks
- Dashboard widgets allow users to see and action tasks assigned to them
- Automatically generate a financial forecast based on resource costs
- Full control of the business opportunity, i.e. identify and manage contractual opportunities, including time & expense, schedules, and payment methods
- Fully automate your service delivery lifecycles, i.e. with built-in intelligent workflow processes
- Increase profitability, i.e. by managing budgets and expenditures digitally, supporting multiple currencies with real-time visibility
New Product Development
- Prioritize the project pipeline to ensure the optimum mix of initiatives to achieve your corporate goals
- Improve your time-to-market, i.e. by quickly identifying products to kill while accelerating those profitable products that adhere to your strategy
- Concentrate your resources on the most valuable projects, with the ability to easily reallocate team members between projects as priorities change
- Standardize your business processes by digitizing workflows across your complete project portfolio
- Mitigate risk by using intelligent data and timely updates to ensure you’re not blindsided by delays and surprise costs
- Effectively manage your capital portfolio by using smart, customizable dashboards with a configurable project hierarchy
- Support your project portfolios in different countries with multicurrency and multi-language capabilities
Improve performance. Reduce risk for your construction projects. Keep everyone in the organization and out on the field connected. Cut out duplication of work. Better manage project scope, schedule, and budget for all your capital programs. These are some of the advantages that Cora can deliver:
- Grasp the financial health of your projects and build better estimates with historical data by using a single source of information that connects all your stakeholders
- Cut out time-wasting between your field staff and the office by using mobile so you can remotely access & update key project activity
- Keep on schedule and on budget; capture changes as they occur; avoid rework and easily adjust course so margins are protected
I work with Subcontractors
Keep your subcontractors informed. Provide easy access to digitized documents. Ensure your field workers are connected to the office. Enhance project communication across project lifecycles. Streamline processes (e.g. inspections, reporting, etc.). Manage your construction projects in a single, easy-to-use platform. Profit, for example, from the following benefits:
- Preserve project records, manage files, documents, drawings, and media on a single, intuitive platform
- Keep site workers and office teams connected by providing them with accurate, up-to-date project data via mobile devices
- Control and manage all your subcontractors – and their key processes, including contracts, RFIs, and payment applications – on the same platform
Budget Deviation and Financial Control
With Cora, if your project begins to go off track our embedded “BI” and analytics widgets will help you to spot the early warning signs instantly, enabling you to take action before it’s too late.
Lack of Project Controls
We can help instill confidence in delivery by integrating project scheduling, planning, and controls for complex projects.
Managing Projects with Data from Disparate IT Systems
We’ll help to centralize, consolidate and digitize your enterprise data, simplify your processes and ensure that all of your team has a “single view of the truth”.
The Idea of Implementing a New Solution; it's Risky
During the implementation phase, our highly experienced professional services team will work with you to deliver a bespoke solution. Our customer success team will then support you post “go-live”.
The Amount of Time Spent Compiling Reports
Do people in your organization complain that they don’t have enough time to focus on project execution? Is the information out of date by the time reports are published?
Our powerful reporting and analytics engine is easy to use and configure. Quickly create and produce monthly, weekly, or ad-hoc reports.
Project Prioritization; it's Challenging
We make it easy for you to define and apply your own standard criteria to projects and channel them through a formal screening process prior to initiation.
Projects can be evaluated based on a range of factors, including strategic impact, using our repeatable, reliable, and robust portfolio-scoring mechanism to help you decide which project(s) should be prioritized.
Keeping Projects on Budget, on Time.
It’s difficult to keep track of your budget, cost estimates, cash flow, and the elements that impact them including change requests, scope creep, and staff time.
We make it easy for clients to monitor and control budget, schedule, progress, performance, and forecasting in a single, intuitive system. Use our in-built financial tools or connect to your existing tools via our API and other integrations.
Ready to see how Cora works?
We Understand Your Busy Schedule: To Cater to Your Needs
We Offer Three Types of Demos to Select From.