Helping you simplify, standardize, and speed up your supply chain operations
With any schedule, you’re putting a stake in the ground; a D-Day, a date for the completion of a project. Several elements inevitably feed into that schedule. As you go back through the strands of your supply chain, there will be key milestones. Labor, materials, and processes need to align. You’ll possibly be working with third-party suppliers. Targets need to be met. When is, say, design sign-off? When does manufacturing start – and finish? When does shipping start? What are your stage gates for shipping? Are materials arriving on-site on time? Have you confirmed the shut-down of a machine that needs to be upgraded?
If any of your links break – e.g. in your transport chain – there will be no point in, say, having labor on-site for your D-Day. Everything is contingent. You need good oversight. You need to know that you can move forward – or accelerate – other factors in your production line, if necessary. Materials, processes, and people all need to converge in your supply chain – to ensure a successful D-Day operation.
With our Supply Chain Sync with Schedule solution, you can easily reach back into your supply chain. You’ll no longer be a slave to silos. It’ll provide you with complete visibility, enabling you to quickly check: is this happening? Are we on time? Can we move forward?
You’ll be ahead of the game. Supply Chain Sync with Schedule will simplify, standardize, and speed up your supply chain operations.
- Link your registers: know when items are signed-off and decisions are made, with supporting documents attached and lessons learned, ensuring peace of mind
- Dashboards: easily surface and visualize the right data in your supply chain, with personal dashboards that provide you with digital “to-do” lists
- Distill all your activities that are running concurrently (often with interdependencies) so you have a single view of the truth
- Gantt Chart: track your resources, i.e. your physical assets, people & materials, synching them with your supply chain
- Supply chain insight so that you have smart interpretation of your data
- Smart forms: collect data in a dynamic, user-friendly fashion
- Money saved because of early detection (e.g. canceling resources if delay in delivery of materials, etc.)
- Enhance visibility & tracking: reach back through your supply chain so you have insight and forewarning of uncontrollable elements, which will impact your operations
- Critical path analysis: understand where you need to put your focus, i.e. know which tasks can’t be shortened or are dependent on other tasks
- Supply chain predictability – so you know labor, materials & processes all converge as planned
- Avoid wasted costs, e.g. staff on-site waiting on materials to arrive
- Decision support: make timely interventions
- Control factors of production
We know how busy you all are, so we’ve produced 3 different types of demos for you to choose from.