- “Excellent tool and interface; single source of truth for project portfolio”
- “Easy to use, does not create a lot of administrative burden on organization”
- “Very helpful, allowed lead team to better manage priorities to support business planning”
- “Best tool and process I have seen at any company I have worked for, very helpful”
During a case study webinar Mario Clarizia, Senior Advisor – Project & Portfolio Management with Elanco, outlined the challenges they faced and the benefits they gained since implementing Cora PPM. Click here to watch now.
The ChallengeElanco has experienced tremendous growth and change over the last number of years and required a system to enable project management and project prioritization.
Capabilities Cora Bring:
- Cora PPM provides the PPMO office with across their entire portfolio of projects spanning their operations in 90+ countries and more than 100 external manufacturing partners.
- A key driver for Elanco is the flexibility of Cora PPM. They can use the tool at both a high level (portfolio tracking) and a very detailed level (project management and execution).
- Cora PPM has helped facilitate portfolio reviews, prioritization of work, and management reviews of key project success indicators.
- Elanco utilizes several key features with Cora PPM in order to manage their complex portfolios, through the;
- Ability to link projects across multiple groups working on the same initiative
- Flexibility of creating custom program structures and changing it, without losing any data
- Ability to import and export data into Excel, pdf and jpeg formats
- Ability to configure screens, views, fields and drop downs
More Success Stories
The Snapshot Report is the topic of the fourth PPM Masterclass, brought to you by Cora’s Customer Success Team. Cora’s
Decision making in pharma is the topic of this episode and our guest is John Faulks. John is co-founder of