Ensure Digitization and Tracking of Strategic Goals
Our Progress Management tool gives the power to monitor performance against set project deliverables and key performance indicators (KPIs). This tool provides customizable activity steps to track the progress of project deliverables through the full project lifecycle – from inception through to closure.
Defining the deliverables for your project and having the ability to add activity steps to each task is critical for a successful outcome. This information provides decision makers with key project insights at any given time and with our Progress Management Tools, this process is made simple.
Our Progress Management Tool ensures you can :
- Define lists of deliverables for projects.
- Add activity steps for each deliverable.
- Define templates for activity steps.
- Record progress against activity steps by either percentage complete or budgeted hours.
- View progress graphically in dashboard widgets.
- Export and Import deliverables to allow update by external contractors.
- Optionally provide direct access to PPM to contractors to update progress against activity steps assigned to them.
Our Progress Management tool interfaces to other areas of our PPM platform
- Dashboard’s widgets are automatically created when progress metrics are created.
- Reports progress S-curves are available in the Snapshot report.
- Track progress of project deliverables separately from the schedule.
- Enter Planned, Actual and Forecast completion data by week or month.
- Show progress graphically on the dashboard and in snapshot reports.
Ready to see how Cora works?
We Understand Your Busy Schedule: To Cater to Your Needs
We Offer Three Types of Demos to Select From.