Elizabeth is a professional project and program manager where she has over a decade of experience in healthcare IT. Not only that, but Elizabeth is an award-winning project management writer as well as becoming the youngest woman ever to be awarded the FAPM designation (Fellow of the Association for Project Management).
Subscribe to Project Management Paradise via one of the links above or on the right and you’ll automatically receive new episodes directly to your device.
Excerpts from Episode 19 – The Benefits of Collaboration Tools for Project Managers
“Collaboration is the ability for people to work together wherever they are based.”
Among the topics that Elizabeth covers are:
- Why Project Managers should use social media
- Defining collaboration tools
- Advantages of using collaboration tools in an organisation
- Disadvantages of not using collaboration tools in an organisation
- How it all starts with culture and the business problem
Check out Elizabeth’s website: A Girl’s Guide to Project Management
The Cora Platform enables users to collaborate on a wide range of project elements. To find out more why not request a free personalized Demo.