Exciting news for Cora Systems, as we qualify for G-Cloud 10, the latest iteration of the G-Cloud Framework, which is available to all UK Public Sector bodies.
It’s fantastic to be part of the growing SME wave, supplying innovative, value for money solutions to UK Government organisations.
Cora Systems has featured on every iteration of the G-Cloud since it was first introduced in 2012. The latest release (G-Cloud 10) promises to be the most exciting yet as Cora Systems has just launched the new Cora PPM Platform, which is an enhancement of our former solution ProjectVision.
Cora PPM is a mature portfolio and project management solution; providing organisations with the control, governance and insight required to plan, prioritise, execute and evaluate their project portfolios. Cora PPM eliminates the time and frustration around decision making, report generation, resource allocation, financial tracking and benefits management.
Five reasons to use Cora PPM
- Digitalise and Streamline Business Processes – Digitise your portfolio, programme and project processes and surface information when and where it is needed.
- Centralise and Consolidate Systems – Easy integration with any enterprise technology architecture – reducing the need for multiple, disparate systems.
- Project Prioritisation – Identify, prioritise and authorise project portfolios that align to your strategy and provide ROI.
- Do More with Less – Increase efficiency, decrease costs and automate workflows by centralising the management of your project portfolios to one, intuitive system.
- Power Transformation – By rolling out future-proofed, strategically-aligned portfolios of projects which use optimal resources and deliver maximum benefit.
For further information on how Cora PPM can provide you and your organisation with complete Control, Governance and Insight, Request a Demo or contact Paul Rees, UK Country Manager, on 0800 043 2078 or via email@example.com.