Remotely access & update key project activity via your Android and iOS device
Cora PPM Go, our Mobile application, lets users across a range of roles, including portfolio managers, project managers, and senior executives access and update key project activity from anywhere.
The app consists of a range of crafted dashboards, providing you with key graphic information about the number of projects you’re resourced on; the status of that project; project type; key dates; overall percentage complete; and project documents. It will enable you to easily manage risks, issues, actions, and other items assigned to you.
Complete control, wherever you are
Whether you are out on the factory floor or out on site your project data and project team are never too far away thanks to Cora PPM Go.
Workers on the move can complete timesheets, enter expenses and update key project activities on the go, which will greatly accelerate decision-making.
Learn more in this overview:
- An intuitive user interface and easy to navigate screens, result in reduced training requirements
- Dynamic search capability and dashboards
- Download and view documents, with mark-up editability available for PDF documents
- Take a photo on your phone and attach it to a task or register item, save it as a PDF for mark-up
- View the number of tasks assigned, edit the percentage of that task completed, and read/write important notes
- Owners of a Register item can populate custom or mandatory fields and approve register workflows designed for that project
- Timesheets and expenses allow a user to capture hours and costs against planned and unplanned tasks within a project, apply notes and submit them to an approval process
- Workflow attached to project registers, i.e. risks, issues, lessons learned, asset management, etc.
- Sign off important items with Register approvals
- Cora PPM Go is directly linked to the Cora PPM cloud-based application, with real-time updates from the app to Cora PPM
- Download for offline mode – saves your updates when working in remote areas
- View projects by different metrics, e.g., percentage complete or by status, transforming the visibility of your project portfolio
- Allows users to focus on items specifically assigned to them, filtering the project plan
- Users can view and update tasks assigned on the move
- Intelligent workflows enable rapid updates and approvals
- Increased productivity by easily adding notes and milestones remotely
- Update the percentage complete on a project/task on the spot
We know how busy you all are, so we’ve produced 3 different types of demos for you to choose from.