The Cora team will on hand to answer all your PPM questions at the PMI Global Conference in Philadelphia from October 5th to 7th.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is the leading association for project, program or portfolio management professionals. Through their certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we help nearly three million practitioners stay ahead in an ever-changing world. The PMI Global Conference is the annual event for project management professionals and this year’s event promises to be extra special at it marks the 50th anniversary of the foundation of the PMI.
The event is being held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center (Broad Street Entrance), 119 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107 and Booth 302 will be our home for three days. If you’d like to see why organizations in over 50 countries use Cora PPM daily to manage $20 Billion worth of projects please email Darragh Cunningham, Vice-President Client Consultancy Group to arrange a demonstration of the platform: firstname.lastname@example.org .
PMI Members who attend will be able to:
- Earn up to 18 PDUs across the PMI Talent Triangle® in just three days (even more if you attend SeminarsWorld®).
- Choose from around 80 educational sessions, including a unique TED Talks Session.
- Hear how our keynote speakers, experts, and peers, deal with change and overcome challenges.
- Learn new practices and approaches you can apply in your organization.
- Celebrate the PMI’s 50th anniversary with hundreds of your peers and feel proud to be part of a profession that transforms the world.
If you have not yet registered for the Conference you can do so here.