Cora are delighted to be one of the sponsors of the Excellence in Healthcare event in the De Vere Selsdon Estate Hotel, South Croydon, on Wednesday 27th – Thursday 28th November.
The event brings together people from various strands of the NHS and the Healthcare sectors for two days of knowledge sharing and development. Attendees will be able to share their own experiences and the challenges they are currently facing. They will also have the opportunity to look at different ways of addressing these problems and an overall look at where we were, where we are and what needs to be done to get to where we need to be.
Topics to be discussed:
– Cyber security.
– IT infrastructure.
– Clinician interface.
– NHS Long Term Plan.
– Digital transformation.
– GDE Programme Update.
– Application development.
– Cyber security implications.
– Organisational Development.
– Increasing the patient focus / viewpoint.
– The role of NHSX – Policy and development.
Cora are sponsoring a speaking slot during Thursday’s session. Michael Orchard, Programme Assurance Manager at Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust will give a presentation entitled “Cora PPM – Powering Our Transformation Journey at Lancashire Care“.
The presentation will cover:
– The process of introducing and adopting a digital portfolio management platform at Lancashire Care.
– The benefits being delivered as a result.
– How they overcame the organisational challenges.
– And what the future holds!
Among the other speakers will be Alex Chaplin, Programme Director of NHS Digital’s Global Digital Exemplar programme. Alex will give an update on the GDE programme including where the existing Trusts are on their digital maturity as well as how their involvement in all things information and technical is helping their organisations to work better. Cora recently received the “Project of the Year” Award at the inaugural PMI UK Chapter Awards for our work on NHS Digital’s Global Digital Exemplar programme.
We will be represented at the event and if you would like to see how our platform, Cora PPM, helps facilitate Excellence in Healthcare please email Andy Welsh firstname.lastname@example.org .
Want to attend?
Attendance at Excellence in Healthcare is by invitation and to request a complimentary attendance invitation enter your details here. Attendance includes:
– Access to all presentations.
– Buffet lunch on main event day.
– 3 course dinner on arrival evening.
– Access to presentations post event.
– Welcome drinks reception at arrival.
– Full use of the De Vere Selsdon Estate Hotel.
– Accommodation at the De Vere Selsdon Estate Hotel.