PwC UK is part of the overall PwC network of firms that operate in 157 countries and comprised of over 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
“From a control perspective, quite often you approve a project, you want to make sure it’s delivering on time, on budget and delivering the outcomes that you want it to. From PwC’s perspective, we wanted to have the regular check-in – to understand from a control perspective: are projects on track? Are they spending to budget? Have you the resources to deliver? That control piece is really important – to have that oversight and insight so we can make interventions to help.”
Director, PwC UK
PwC required a solution that would digitally enable their project and program management and provide the control, governance and insight to make better decisions. PwC adopted Cora PPM to digitize the PwC PPM Operation and enhance their Digital PPM solutions for the marketplace.
Cora delivers a single version of the truth providing the right information to the right people, allowing PwC and their clients to make better decisions and uphold strong governance.
- Enables a common, standardized approach across programmes
- Enables centralized management of complex governance structures
- Supports delivery through evidence-based decision making
- Supports real-time reporting and interrogation of data
- Maximizes opportunities for multi-locational collaboration
- Reduced cost through the removal of duplication
- Drives effective risk management
- Provides confidence in programme delivery
- Fast identification of programmes in distress
- Improved quality of programme management products