- Conduct Training Needs Analysis with Cora’s clients
- Deliver engaging and interactive standard and bespoke training on Cora software, ensuring a consistency of approach
- Create carefully considered professional training materials such as manuals, videos, webinars, and in-product prompts for our customers
- Conduct training by employing several different training methods (e.g., webinar, recorded material, face-to-face, and e-learning)
- Flexible to embrace new training methods as they arise, and adapt these as needed
- Continually improve Cora’s training product(s) as new software updates are released
- Ensure training meets clients’ needs by conducting evaluations
- Manage and foster relationships with clients and stakeholders
- 2+ years of proven experience working as a Trainer or Training Developer, ideally in a SaaS business
- Excellent communicator with the ability to deliver to both small and large groups in a variety of mediums
- Knowledge of eLearning and how this can complement a blended learning approach would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in authoring class and course materials
- An ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all business levels and work in a collaborative way across multiple teams
- Ability to understand complex customers’ needs, and an ability to manage customer expectations
- Highly organized and able to take a structured and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to travel to customer sites including global travel when required
- Training qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Experience with Project Portfolio Management, Professional Services Automation, Enterprise Planning, and Resource Management SaaS offerings is a distinct advantage
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, 401K Matching, and a contribution towards health insurance.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
Please send your Resumé and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above, or on our social channels.
Note: Cora Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Cora we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses or assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that have a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, continue scrolling for details of how to apply for this role.