Are you looking to take your sales or leadership experience to the next level and mentor a team of new reps?
Remote working at Cora
What is it like to work remotely with Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
- Participating in recruiting process for future SDR cohorts
- Delivering a training program to onboard new inside sales hires
- Refining and critiquing the SDR team’s Cora sales pitch
- Supporting SDRs, as required, during their rotational assignments and early stages of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, and evaluation
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales. Should be able to execute programs and campaigns with marketing and sales alignment
- Managing day-to-day schedules of the team
- Serving as an active coach through call shadowing and providing ad hoc feedback sessions
- Preparing SDRs for regular reviews with Cora’s management team
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Cora’s offerings
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity/program metrics reporting
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Driving program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor a team of individuals to find full-time employment with Cora
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong background in inside sales and/or sales management required
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Inspires a team focused and collaborative environment
- Passion for coaching and mentoring emerging sales talent
- Experience giving both positive and constructive feedback
- Completely invested in driving both the individual contributor and team success
- Desire to work in the tech industry with a growing company
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Focused on driving a team to collective lead generation quotas/goals
- Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
- Creative self-starter
- BA or BS degree
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission scheme for this position.
- We offer flexible working, 401K Matching, and a contribution towards health insurance.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on any of our social channels. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the USA.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention, and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that has a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your Resumé and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com .