Are you an experienced Program Manager looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company? re you an experienced Program Manager looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company? Then a move to Cora Systems to become part of our vibrant team could be just what you are looking for.
Who we are
Cora Systems is an award-winning worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies. Our flagship product, Cora PPM, powers transformation by aligning strategy and managing projects, portfolios and programs effectively. It is proven to help our clients deliver key business benefits and ROI.
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
- Manage product team on client projects that require enhancements of product functionality. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / subcontractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ensure that the project development features are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives and identify all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
- Track progress of sprints through ADO dashboards
- Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using Cora professional service tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to senior management as required
- Manage and foster the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/subcontractors
- Minimum of 7+ years working as a Programme/Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
- Proven working experience as a programme/project Manager in the software development sector
- Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Commercial awareness and an ability to contribute to the financial success of Cora and its customers
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
- English: Fluent
- Occasional travel to customer site is required.
What we offer:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance and pension and health cover.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. (Although the location on the Bamboo listing says “Bedford” the form can also be used by Irish-based applicants).
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on any of our social channels.
This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the US.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.