Are you an experienced Software Development professional looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company?
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
This is a key role with the following responsibilities and tasks, but this list is not exhaustive:
- Work directly with the product owners to support the product development process
- Responsible for engaging with key stakeholders within the organization, such as the Engineering Team Scrum Masters to ensure we build an exceptional product
- Research internal requirements with Product Owners for roadmap development
- Work with product management team to solicit client feedback on the roadmaps
- Forecast capacity of the roadmap team based upon historical velocity and output
- Coordinate across Cora with marketing, customer success, sales, and development for input into the roadmaps
- Feedback quality outcomes of released functionality to the QA managers
- Coordinate the documentation of the solution with product owners and technical writers
- Document the product delivery usage of internal productivity tools – ADO/Cora PPM/ProductPlan
- Coordinate internal continuing education sessions with sales and CST
- Help product owners coordinate releases of the product
- Create ADO dashboards for internal visibility outside of development team.
- Help identify risks within the product development process and procedures.
- Maintain a repository for information on internal procedures such as development team rosters including scrum master, release procedures, development procedures, how priority is set, what the process for requesting priority on a requirement is, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with product releases, new features, and best practices in order to provide guidance and recommendations to the development team
Key Skills and Attributes
The successful candidate must demonstrate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software development
- Demonstrated success defining and supporting excellent software products
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant job in the SaaS market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical background, with experience in SDLC
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools like ADO
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time
- Examples of your work including at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past in relation to product management
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- We offer flexible working, life insurance and pension
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page.
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of our social channels.
This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the US.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.