Are you an experienced Product Designer (UX/UI) looking for an opportunity to help shape and drive the infrastructure and tools of a global B2B SaaS business?
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
It’s an exciting time to join Cora as we embark on the next generation of our user experience. We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help us deliver major updates to our enterprise SaaS web application and mobile apps while working with our product designer to shape and rollout our design system. We’re seeking someone with a flair for translating complexity into beautiful, engaging experiences. The right designer will help us update existing elements, components, pages and flows to deliver customer needs, while defining unified styles and patterns across our products. We’re at an early stage of our Design System journey but have big plans. Cora PPM houses complex business logic that helps some of the world’s leading organizations understand and manage their projects and portfolios — it is vast and has a lot of moving parts. You will design the information architecture, user flows and interactive facets of this functionality, stripping complexity from the user experience while solving critical customer problems and delivering great business outcomes. Day to day, you will work with the product owner, senior product designer, business analysts and developers to shape requirements, estimate and plan work, review designs, contribute to the design system. You will also collaborate with the project managers, developers and test engineers to understand technical capabilities and address issues. We’re scaling our UX research and hands-on research experience is beneficial to the role. We want to hear how you have used research methods to identify opportunities and problems, and validate your solutions.
- Gather requirements from customers, stakeholders, and the product team
- Help define goals, objectives, and success criteria for design solutions
- Design key improvements to our enterprise web application and mobile app
- Work on new product development, from research and ideation to delivery,
measurement and improvement
- Create prototypes and test them with internal and external users
- Help embed our new analytics platform
- Support other members of the design team and help scale the team over time
- Be involved in upkeep of our design system and help ensure its success,
building on the initial design structures we have put in place
- Work with the PO to manage the design backlog and set the design roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, dev, support, marketing, sales and
- QA to identify pain points and come up with ideas to solve them
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years of strong relevant experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and experience with SaaS product design and Design Thinking
- Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered
- A problem-solving attitude and persuasion
- Comfort in complexity. You can think about the big picture while being attentive to detail
- Strategic experience. You will help to manage and shape the design roadmap, communicating with stakeholders on a continuous basis to shape its direction
- Experience with design systems
- Fluency in at least one UI design application
- Right now, we use Adobe CS for design and basic prototyping
- We turn to Axure and markup when things get complex
- Ability to work remotely, independently, prioritize tasks and meet ambitious deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. You can articulate and defend design decisions to diverse stakeholders and customers in plain English
- Knowledge of SDLC and Project Management
- A understanding of CSS and front-end technology is not required but will be beneficial
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on any of our social channels. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the US.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.