Are you an experienced sales leader with a proven track record of developing and executing multi-year strategic account plans?
Then this role could be for you.
A Key Account Director with Cora owns overall leadership for a Cora Key Account (one of Cora’s top revenue producing and market-leading accounts), across all products, services, and support, on a worldwide basis.
The Key Account Director (KAD) is the day-to-day senior Cora executive responsible for success at the Key Account. The KAD is chartered to develop and drive the execution of a multi-year Key Account strategy. The KAD is also responsible for worldwide communication inside Cora’s global organization as well as all organizations within the Key Account.
The KAD must develop deep customer and industry knowledge and then influence the Key Account through developing credible and relevant messaging and delivering it through broad executive relationships to align Cora as a strategic partner that enables key customer initiatives and transformations, increases customer satisfaction, and grows Cora revenues.
A Marketing or Business Administration degree or equivalent work experience
Remote within the UK, with occasional visits to our Offices in Bedford, and customer sites
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Remote working at Cora
What is it like to work remotely with Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
Objectives of this role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Grow Cora’s mindshare, cross-pillar revenue, and share of wallet with the Key Account
- Understand the Key Account business requirements and develop ‘tailored’ Cora solutions
- Introduce Key Account to Cora solutions & products that match known and potential business needs
- Successfully establish the Key Account as a positive Reference Account
- Demonstrate measurable progress towards a Cora first solution relationship
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure Key Account business unit objectives are met.
- Overall responsibility for assigned accounts, managing renewals, new license sales, and professional services sales.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop and implements a comprehensive strategy multi-year strategic account plan for the Key Account to meet or exceed customer objectives and maximize Cora’s opportunities across all products and product lines. Revise the account strategy and plan to ensure they fit the continuously changing key account needs and priorities.
- Direct the Cora team around the execution of the strategy and plan by coordination and leadership of activities across the different pillars and other organizations and partners.
- Influence and lead strategic planning efforts within sales, product, consulting, and support pillars to ensure Key Account requirements are represented.
- Manage the interface between the Key Account and Cora personnel (including all sales, product specialists, consulting, support, channels, and corporate functions) to ensure an effective alignment model and communications, and reporting cadence.
- Articulates both Cora and Key Account value proposition to C-level management within both Cora and the Key Account.
- Gain agreement with Customers around key workstreams aligned with their key business transformations and imperatives
- Create a quarterly business review cadence with KA Sponsors to track our progress on aligned focus areas/work streams and other interactions.
- Maintain regular communications with the worldwide core sales team and extended worldwide account team across all relevant Cora pillars and divisions, through regular team calls and online collaboration.
- Facilitate regular progress meetings with key customer executives and sponsors to validate our progress and plans.
- Obtain input and participation from the assigned Cora Executive Sponsor(s) for the key account on a regular, scheduled basis.
- Owns escalation issues for the Key Account on a worldwide basis and drives those escalations to closure while creating a high level of customer satisfaction for the Key Account and a win-win environment for the Cora resources involved in the day-to-day operation of the Key Account.
- Develop and execute an interaction plan to address the executive suite, line of business organizations, and IT, leveraging all Cora resources and subject matter experts, executives, and thought-leaders as needed to provide value to the customer.
- Build relationships with the customer’s executive team, earning a reputation as one of the Customer’s trusted business advisors.
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and thorough understanding of the customer’s business, organization, strategy, and financial position.
- Demonstrate value- and trust-based selling skills with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and Cora’s capabilities.
- Navigate Cora to identify, acquire and coordinate a team of critical resources needed to address customer needs.
- Integrate Cora in front of the customer providing a “one face, one Cora” strategy for the customer.
- Understand Cora’s strategies and how these translate into solutions that address customer needs.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer’s industry, including trends, business processes, financial measurements and performance indicators, and key competitors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 7+ years of sales, key account management, or sales management experience within the technology industry.
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to both large and small audiences effectively.
- The ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is also important.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution abilities, with a record in resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Superb leadership ability
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in the areas of price, related concessions, and terms and conditions.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, including international as required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience selling to C-Suite of Fortune 2000
- Knowledge of Project Portfolio Management solutions, ERP, or Workforce Planning SaaS solutions
- Industry domain expertise; Aerospace, Engineering, Construction, Hi-Tech Manufacturing
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission scheme.
- We offer flexible working options, pension
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or on any of our social channels. This position is open only to candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Note: Cora Systems is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Cora, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention, and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that has a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please submit a copy of your CV via our BambooHR page.