Are you an experienced Customer Success Representative looking to take your career to the next level with a global SaaS company?
Life at Cora
What is it like to work at Cora? Here’s what our team has to say:
As Customer Success Representative at Cora, you will act as the point of contact between our company and our clients to help solve problems and achieve business goals. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Have ownership of the account management and client renewal process
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all your designated clients while building and nurturing trusted, long-lasting relationships
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing, product development, and delivery teams to ensure the client is served appropriately
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from our company
- Develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services
- Use your outstanding communication skills to present to and influence key stakeholders in our company and with clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics for your clients, such as:
- Exceed CRR – Customer Retention Rates
- Optimize CLTV – Customer Life Time Value
- Increase ARPA – annual revenue per account
- Improve NPS – net promoter score
- Increase Adoption Rates of licensed accounts and users
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven account management experience in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in account management or other sales-related roles, two years of which involved managing a team
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission scheme for this position.
- We offer flexible working, 401K Matching and a contribution towards health insurance.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and every Cora employee is granted an annual allowance of $3,000 and five days per annum to focus on professional development.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your Resumé via our BambooHR page. Applicants must be authorized to live and work in the USA.
Note: Cora Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Cora we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time and will not accept unsolicited responses nor assignments without prior contractual arrangements.
Founded in Ireland in 1999, Cora has long since established itself as a global leader in enterprise project and portfolio management software solutions. We partner with global organizations and government agencies to supercharge their journey from strategy and planning to execution and delivery.
At Cora, we put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues.
We have a positive, can-do attitude. We are ambitious, with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path and defy convention. Above all else, we insist on being true to ourselves.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about life at Cora – much more than just a job.