- “Excellent tool and interface; single source of truth for project portfolio”
- “Easy to use, does not create a lot of administrative burden on organization”
- “Very helpful, allowed lead team to better manage priorities to support business planning”
- “Best tool and process I have seen at any company I have worked for, very helpful”
During a case study webinar Mario Clarizia, Senior Advisor – Project & Portfolio Management with Elanco, outlined the challenges they faced and the benefits they gained since implementing Cora PPM. Click here to watch now.
The ChallengeElanco has experienced tremendous growth and change over the last number of years and required a system to enable project management and project prioritization.
Capabilities Cora Bring:
- Cora PPM provides the PPMO office with across their entire portfolio of projects spanning their operations in 90+ countries and more than 100 external manufacturing partners.
- A key driver for Elanco is the flexibility of Cora PPM. They can use the tool at both a high level (portfolio tracking) and a very detailed level (project management and execution).
- Cora PPM has helped facilitate portfolio reviews, prioritization of work, and management reviews of key project success indicators.
- Elanco utilizes several key features with Cora PPM in order to manage their complex portfolios, through the;
- Ability to link projects across multiple groups working on the same initiative
- Flexibility of creating custom program structures and changing it, without losing any data
- Ability to import and export data into Excel, pdf and jpeg formats
- Ability to configure screens, views, fields and drop downs
More Success Stories
BT Lancashire Services (BTLS) is a wholly owned company under the BT Group (one of the world’s leading communications services
Honeywell Building Solutions is part of Honeywell – the Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace
Automated Logic Corporation (ALC) provides innovative building-management solutions that maximize energy efficiency and sustainable building operation while ensuring comfort. Its