Cora PPM powers Global Visibility of Elanco's Portfolio & Project Management Office
- “Excellent tool and interface; single source of truth for project portfolio”
- “Easy to use, does not create a lot of administrative burden on organization”
- “Very helpful, allowed lead team to better manage priorities to support business planning”
- “Best tool and process I have seen at any company I have worked for, very helpful”
Elanco has experienced tremendous growth and change over the last number of years and required a system to enable project management and project prioritization.
Capabilities Cora Bring:
- Cora PPM provides the PPMO office with across their entire portfolio of projects spanning their operations in 90+ countries and more than 100 external manufacturing partners.
- A key driver for Elanco is the flexibility of Cora PPM. They can use the tool at both a high level (portfolio tracking) and a very detailed level (project management and execution).
- Cora PPM has helped facilitate portfolio reviews, prioritization of work, and management reviews of key project success indicators.
- Elanco utilizes several key features with Cora PPM in order to manage their complex portfolios, through the;
- Ability to link projects across multiple groups working on the same initiative
- Flexibility of creating custom program structures and changing it, without losing any data
- Ability to import and export data into Excel, pdf and jpeg formats
- Ability to configure screens, views, fields and drop downs