Cora Systems is delighted to be the proud sponsor of a brand new podcast, Project Management Paradise.
Since going live in June of this year, Project Management Paradise has become hugely popular, where it has quickly taken up 4th place on iTunes in the Project Management category.
The Podcast, which takes place weekly and lasts approximately 30 minutes, delivers real project management insights and experiences from experts all over the world.
The topics discussed on the show include the following:
- Project Management and Methodologies
- Product Management
- Project Management Software
- Change Management
- Resource Management
- Time Management
- Company Culture
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Leadership
And much more!
Here is this week’s Cora Systems sponsored Project Management Paradise, with special guest Alison Foster.
Alison Foster has 20+ years experience in the project management and healthcare space. In this episode, Alison outlines how the following activities lead to more successful projects:
- Regular communication across the team
- The importance of people and building good relationships
- Choosing a project management methodology and sticking to it
- Implementing a project management software solution
If you are a project management professional and would be interested in taking part in the Project Management Paradise podcast, you can email Johnny Beirne at email@example.com.