Senior Programme / Project Manager
Reporting to: Head of Client Management
Remuneration: Depends on experience
Building from the foundation of strong customer relationships with both Irish and international companies, our people play an integral role in contributing to our growth. We want all our people to be passionate commercially aware individuals who are interested in actively participating in a group of inspired, problem-solving and ideas-generating teams, using great technologies and designing solutions that deliver value through the full project lifecycle for our clients.
Cora Systems require the successful candidate to manage and deliver high-value, high-visibility projects to our clients.
The applicant will be a high-energy project manager with an ability to manage all aspects of a project proactively in an often demanding environment.
Having worked in an IT software environment before, you will know and understand what is takes to drive an IT project through from start to finish. You will have experience in handling scheduling and delivery challenges while delivering projects to a successful conclusion.
People management is critical - the ability to get on with the team around you while managing a project efficiently and effectively is imperative. This role also requires a firm, strong character to deliver to schedule and requirements. Background in professional services consultancy an advantage.
- Project Management
- Managing senior stakeholders
- Project and programme reporting
- Create documentation & and actively manage governance
- Cross-functional team management – through various methodologies (PMBOK, Prince2, Agile etc.)
- Project financials including, budget management, project profitability and benefit realisation
- Resource and Capacity Management
- Ensure appropriate project methodologies are used throughout the project
- Develop IT system review schedules, audits and acceptance tests for each phase of a project
- Prepare and present oral and/or written technical reports and project presentations
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with clients and project team members
- Develop Responses to Tenders and associated documentation.
- Manage and monitor the project plan to ensure successful completion of the plan activities and delivery of the project on schedule
The Cora Systems Project Manager should:
- Ten years’ experience in project management and a successful record in delivering IT projects
- Ability to understand the business imperatives, in addition to the technical imperatives, of a project
- The ability to respond to and manage uncertainty
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to cultivate extensive networks within client organizations and have exceptional customer relationship development
- Progressive organisation and interpersonal skills
- Interest in growing your knowledge and experience rapidly in a fast paced industry
- Exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career
- Background in professional services consultancy an advantage
If you require further information or you would like to be considered for the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third party recruitment agencies at this time.