Reporting to: Head of Client Management
Remuneration: Depends on experience
Building from the foundation of strong customer relationships with both Irish and international companies, our people play an integral role in contributing to our growth. We want all our people to be passionate individuals who are interested in actively participating in a group of inspired, problem-solving and ideas-generating teams, using great technologies and designing solutions that deliver value through the full project lifecycle for our clients.The successful candidate will have excellent people-skills.
- You will have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience working in an IT or Business Analysis role
- Define customer journeys, actions and interactions along with workflow analysis and process analysis
- Document analysis and specifications, unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points and translate to user stories and development tasks for the development team
- Guide clients through backlog creation process, ensuring any communication gaps between the developers and clients are closed
- Liaise with technical team to propose and validate solutions
- Assist Scrum Master/Project manager in day-to-day, cross functional coordination of delivery and ensure high quality deliverables
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and provide support to the testing team throughout the project life-cycle
- Providing expertise in thearea of business case development
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated individual who enjoys the challenges of a dynamic environment
- You will be ready to work externally with our clients providing consultancy services and internally with our product development team creating and enhancing software products
- You will have an understanding of IT solutions and the application of business requirements
If you require further information or you would like to be considered for the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third party recruitment agencies at this time.